Husband and wife team Nicolas François Billecart and Elisabeth Salmon founded their Champagne House in the village of Mareuil-sur-Aÿ, near Epernay in 1818. Seven generations later, operations are led by Mathieu Roland-Billecart, with the support of Jean, Francois and Antoine Roland-Billecart. The family endeavours to preserve the best of their ancestral knowledge and traditions, while incorporating some of today’s modern technology. Select grapes are put through one of the last existing traditional presses in the region to produce their signature collection of delicate, fresh wines that are a true reflection of their distinct terroir.